Lightweight weather protection - Rated at 10,000mm waterproof and fully seam sealed to prevent leaks, this ultra-light raincoat is packable and packs into it's own zip-up pouch inside the pocket. Perfect for tramping, camping, or to pop in the school bag for any day wear.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in compostable eco packaging. Find out more about our Sustainability Commitment here.
- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Exchanges and Returns
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell + sealed seams = no leaks!
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- 10,000mm + sealed/taped seams = no leaks!
- Waterproof centre zipper
- Unlined and super-duper lightweight, pack it into its own pocket to make a handy pouch.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Hood is elasticated for a snug fit, with a built in peak to shield the face.
- Extended collar with zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Elasticated cuffs with thumbholes to cover hands in rain and wind.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Zipper pockets for stashing stuff!
- Unisex fit
Back to the Wild
Bear & Moo
H & J Smith
Threads of Mayhem
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
For more details, how to measure your child and for full garment measurements, visit our Sizing Page here.
We ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Find out more here
Within New Zealand:
Standard Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $75.
All New Zealand addressed orders are shipped with tracking from our location in Christchurch.
Orders received before 1pm weekdays are despatched same day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched the next business day.
Once picked up, delivery target is next working day for towns and centres, and within 3 working days for rural addresses. We do not deliver on weekends.
Flat rate: NZD $12. Free delivery on orders over $120.
Delivery: 3-8 days. Includes tracking. Therm Limited is not responsible for any duties incurred on import.
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.