Padded with 120gsm ultralite insulation, and thermal fleece lining, our Snowrider Jacket is 10,000mm waterproof, and 100% windproof to keep kids warm and dry in rain, wind and snow. Ideal for cold and snowy conditions, and packed with mountain-ready features for a day on the slopes.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging. Find out more about our Commitment to Sustainability here.
- Product Specifications
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Exchanges and Returns
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 120g Ultralite Poly insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Microfleece lining.
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Fully insulated as well as cosy fleece lining, will keep them warm and dry.
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra snow protection.
- Extended collar for weather protection with soft fleece zipper guard to prevent scratching at the neck.
Elasticated hood to keep it snug
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs inside the sleeves with thumbholes to keep hands protected.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Zipper and pass pockets for stashing stuff
- D ring for easy pass attachment
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
Check out our blog! The Ski Mum's Ultimate Guide to Gear and Layering
Get the Snowrider Ski Overall for just $59.99 (usually $89.99) with Snowrider Ski jacket purchase. (Add the jacket to the cart first, then there will be an option to add $59.99 Ski Overall at checkout)
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
For more details, how to measure your child and for full garment measurements, visit our Sizing Page here.
We ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Find out more here
Within New Zealand:
Standard Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $75.
All New Zealand addressed orders are shipped with tracking from our location in Christchurch.
Orders received before 1pm weekdays are despatched same day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched the next business day.
Once picked up, delivery target is next working day for towns and centres, and within 3 working days for rural addresses. We do not deliver on weekends.
Flat rate: NZD $12. Free delivery on orders over $120.
Delivery: 3-8 days. Includes tracking. Therm Limited is not responsible for any duties incurred on import.
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.