Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Bedford Shell
Lining: 180g Poly insulation throughout, with 100% Recycled rPET Polyester Microfleece lining.
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging. Find out more about our Commitment to Sustainability here.
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Fully insulated as well as cosy fleece lining, will keep them warm and dry.
- Jacket is longer at the back for extra snow protection.
- Extended collar for weather protection with soft fleece zipper guard to prevent scratching at the neck.
Elasticated hood to keep it snug
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs inside the sleeves with thumbholes to keep hands protected.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Zipper and pass pockets for stashing stuff
- D ring for easy pass attachment
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
Check out our blog! The Ski Mum's Ultimate Guide to Gear and Layering
Get the Snowrider Ski Overall for just $59.99 (usually $89.99) with Snowrider Ski jacket purchase. (Add the jacket to the cart first, then there will be an option to add $59.99 Ski Overall at checkout)
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a midlayer/sweatshirt based on the sizes below. If your child is measuring in between sizes, then we recommend to get the next size up
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it very quickly.
Pants: Again the most important measurement is height, as this determines the length. The waist of all of our pants is elasticated, so will fit a range of sizes.
Update May 22nd 2020:
We are still experiencing delays in shipping while we clear the backlog of Level 3. We expect to ship orders within 3-5 working days.
*Note we do not have any more stock arriving in 2020. If your preferred size is not available, please check with your local stockist here
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
Match with the waterproof Splash Pant for an all over wet-weather outfit - $19.99 with any jacket purchase. (Add the jacket to the cart first, then there will be an option to add $19.99 pant at checkout)
Therm Quality Guarantee: Check our Quality and Returns Policy here