This item is a second. The garment will have a minor flaw such as a pin hole or warped logo. No major flaws in the garment.
Machine washable and dryer safe!
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging. Find out more about our Commitment to Sustainability here.
- Hydra = Featuring a 3,500mm Waterproof Outer and 5,000mm Waterproof Hood and Yoke - will repel the rain even in heavy storms.
- Cloud = because it's sooo soft and fluffy! Fully insulated with high quality lightweight poly fill.
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Soft mesh lining to feel nice against the skin and give an added layer of warmth. ⠀
- Stretchy handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes will keep little hands cosy and warm. ⠀
- Fleece lined zipper pockets - we're all about the extra warmth!⠀
- Reflective features front and back⠀
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Unisex style + fit.
We have taken a puffer jacket and Therm-ified it! Made from durable yet lightweight and waterproof nylon fabric plus an extra waterproof 5,000mm fabric on the hood and yoke - this soft and cosy jacket is will repel rain even in heavy storms. Plus it also features our signature SplashMagic pattern that appears in the rain!
The ultra-fine poly padding is warm without being bulky, and the soft lining makes this jacket super snuggly (no yucky feeling fabric here!). We have also added our signature Therm handwarmer cuffs + fleece lined pockets to keep those wee hands and fingers warm all winter.
This seriously is a puffer on steroids. And guess what else? It is machine washable! We know kids get dirty all the time. ALL.THE.TIME. So just throw it in the washing machine and the dryer and you are good to go.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a midlayer/sweatshirt based on the sizes below. If your child is measuring in between sizes, then we recommend to get the next size up
The most important measurement for the jacket is height - if your child is larger than the height measurement then the sleeves/body may be a bit short, and they will likely grow out of it very quickly.
Pants: Again the most important measurement is height, as this determines the length. The waist of all of our pants is elasticated, so will fit a range of sizes.
Due to the heavy discounts offered in our online Spring Market, we are unable to offer Free Shipping or International Shipping this weekend. Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $6 NZ wide on all orders for this market weekend only.
Also, because these items are samples and seconds, we are unable to accept any exchanges or returns. All sales are final.
All Spring Market Weekend orders will ship next week 12th-16th October. I'll be shipping all orders from our home office (not our usual warehouse with our warehouse team!) so your patience is appreciated.
*Note we do not have any more stock arriving in 2020. If your preferred size is not available, please check with your local stockist here
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
Match with the waterproof Splash Pant for an all over wet-weather outfit - $19.99 with any jacket purchase. (Add the jacket to the cart first, then there will be an option to add $19.99 pant at checkout)
Therm Quality Guarantee: Check our Quality and Returns Policy here