With ultra-fine insulation and a 3,500mm waterproof and 100% windproof shell, our Hydracloud Puffer Vest provides protection in wind, cold and snow. This cosy vest is padded for warmth and lined with soft-touch jersey mesh for a cosy feel inside.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging. Find out more about our Commitment to Sustainability here.
- Product Specifications
- Size Chart
- Exchanges and Returns
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: Featuring 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Waterproof and windproof - will keep the body dry, and block all wind.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Padded throughout to provide warmth in cold and snow.
- Soft-touch jersey mesh lining for a comfortable feel inside.
- Fleece lined collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined pockets with zippers for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside.
- Unisex fit.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
For more details, how to measure your child and for full garment measurements, visit our Sizing Page here.
We ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Find out more here
Within New Zealand:
Standard Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $75.
All New Zealand addressed orders are shipped with tracking from our location in Christchurch.
Orders received before 1pm weekdays are despatched same day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched the next business day.
Once picked up, delivery target is next working day for towns and centres, and within 3 working days for rural addresses. We do not deliver on weekends.
Flat rate: NZD $12. Free delivery on orders over $120.
Delivery: 3-8 days. Includes tracking. Therm Limited is not responsible for any duties incurred on import.
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.