When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft and cosy microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- Product Specifications
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Exchanges and Returns
Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print
Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Microfleece lining in the body, sleeves and hood.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck..
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected.
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cosy hands when it's chilly outside!
- Unisex fit.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
For more details, how to measure your child and for full garment measurements, visit our Sizing Page here.
We ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Find out more here
Within New Zealand:
Standard Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $75.
All New Zealand addressed orders are shipped with tracking from our location in Christchurch.
Orders received before 1pm weekdays are despatched same day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched the next business day.
Once picked up, delivery target is next working day for towns and centres, and within 3 working days for rural addresses. We do not deliver on weekends.
Flat rate: NZD $12. Free delivery on orders over $120.
Delivery: 3-8 days. Includes tracking. Therm Limited is not responsible for any duties incurred on import.
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.