Shipment has arrived - orders will ship this week 26-29 April
This one is a game-changer! The outer surface is waterproof, windproof and wipeable, while the inner fleece is super snuggly and soft. Our Weatherproof Blanket is the thing you never knew you needed until now! Just roll it up and pop it in the car or the nappy bag for all those just-in-case moments.
- Product Video
- Size Chart
- Exchanges and Returns
Outer: 10,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Tricot Shell with bonded 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece lining
Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- Soft and stretchy outer fabric with microfleece lining throughout
- Waterproof/windproof and snuggly pram blanket
- Nifty roll-up design for easy storage, pop it in the nappy bag for an emergency change mat - the waterproof surface means it is easily wiped
- Built in hood so you can pop it over your baby when you need to make that mad dash from the car in the rain
- Reflective features front and back
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
We make our jackets to fit comfortably over a tshirt and a sweatshirt based on the sizes below. Our girls fit jackets are tapered slightly at the waist.
For more details, how to measure your child and for full garment measurements, visit our Sizing Page here.
We ship all items in sustainable and eco-friendly packaging! Find out more here
Within New Zealand:
Standard Flat rate $5.00. Free delivery on orders over $75.
All New Zealand addressed orders are shipped with tracking from our location in Christchurch.
Orders received before 1pm weekdays are despatched same day. Orders received after 1pm will be despatched the next business day.
Once picked up, delivery target is next working day for towns and centres, and within 3 working days for rural addresses. We do not deliver on weekends.
Flat rate: NZD $12. Free delivery on orders over $120.
Delivery: 3-8 days. Includes tracking. Therm Limited is not responsible for any duties incurred on import.
Confused or can't decide? Check out our guide:
*We determine our Therm Waterproof Rating based on real life wear & testing, there are many factors (other than the mm rating) that affect the overall waterproofing of a jacket such as seam positioning, fabric weight and lining. We've worn and tested these jackets ourselves & on our own children, and combined with many years of customer feedback to determine our overall Therm Rating.