Open positions: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to drive brand awareness and connection through Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and Email Marketing. This is a part-time remote role starting at around 40-50 hours per month with potential to grow the role and the hours. Flexible hours - you may already be a freelance social media consultant, or perhaps you are one of our mums with experience in this field looking to pick up some work from home!
Working directly with the owner you will bring vibrancy to our brand in the Social Media space, be proactive in building and maintaining our influencer and affiliate program, and detail orientated with regular email marketing and automations.
The role will involve:
• Social Media & Content Development – including proven graphic design & copywriting skills
• Daily community engagement on our content posts and brand tags • Potential for video content creation
• Social media idea generation and advice for marketing campaigns to elevate performance and engagement
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Email Marketing & Automation in Mailchimp
• Maintaining our influencer/affiliate program including ongoing management of contracts and cold-contacting as required.
• 3 years experience in digital marketing or social media • Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) with proven design skills • Video editing skills would be an asset
• Excellent written communication skills
This is a work from home role and you must have your own computer or laptop. Ideally with Adobe Creative Suite already installed but not required. While it is a remote-working role, we're ideally looking for someone based in Christchurch. Immediate start but can be flexible on this.
Does this sound like you?
Email email@example.com with subject line Digital Marketing Specialist